We recently went strawberry picking with some neighborhood pals. The kids had a fantastic time cramming as many berries in their mouths as possible. I guess that's why they charge $6 for a little bucket of berries-- they're banking on you stuffing your face out in the field in addition to the ones you take home. If Seth could learn to control his appetite, I might hire him out to work some of the fields in California. It's time he started pulling his weight around here.
6 comments:
You have such rad pictures of Seth. I'm jealous of your photography skills. Hope you're doing well.
those strawberries look delicious! i'm trying to grow some here in oklahoma, but it's just not happening.
Aww, so cute. I'm looking at your blog a lot more now that I know we're having a little guy soon.
I found this blog post and loved it, cause I totally did the same thing, named the blog post the same thing, and all. It sure is fun. Sienna loved it.
i can't WAIT for strawberry season here in portland. ari will have to wear red as well...such a smart mother you are.
oh man, this post makes me so jealous...I miss you guys! you're not supposed to be having fun without me!
Post a Comment