Aaron's Dad attributes probably 90% of his behavior and that of his children to Rutman genetics. He often apologizes to me when Aaron does something quirky and says, "Sorry Lindsay, that's a Rutman thing." Well, our baby boy now has a Grandpa Rutman behavioral trait. He paces around with his hands behind his back, just like his grandpa. It cracks me up. I feel like I've got a little night watchman securing the apartment. If only I had a British Bobby uniform to dress him in.
3 comments:
I like you Lindsay because you're leaving out the vanilla extract from your ice cream recipe right this minute so that we can enjoy sweet cream. Your untraditionalism astounds me...and I like it!
judging from his halloween costume, i'm pretty sure you would whip up a sweet british bobby uniform for him in no time at all.
very endearing. can't help but think he'll be an intelectual with a trait like that.
Post a Comment