congrats man! i know what a weight that must be off your shoulders having that decision made. by the way your little boy is freakin cute.
Oh I'm thrilled UCSD!!!!!! I might get to see you all a little more. The little man looks great!!
Woohoo! Good choice. I'm in San Diego right now and it is gorgeous. Too bad i'm stuck in a conference room all day. Ditto on the freakin cute thing too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
congrats man! i know what a weight that must be off your shoulders having that decision made. by the way your little boy is freakin cute.
Oh I'm thrilled UCSD!!!!!! I might get to see you all a little more. The little man looks great!!
Woohoo! Good choice. I'm in San Diego right now and it is gorgeous. Too bad i'm stuck in a conference room all day.
Ditto on the freakin cute thing too.
Post a Comment