6.05.2007

Can I summarize the last 2 months in pictures?

The biggest change in our lives as of late is the arrival of our son. Seth Neil Rutman was born Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 at 9:40 am. He weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. (3.06 kilos), and measured in at 19.88 inches (50.5 cm). Since then, he has been pretty awesome company. He is now almost 11 weeks old--here are some pictures chronicling his first couple months of life on planet Earth.

Seth's big day





2 days old--getting ready to leave the hospital

3 days old

6 days old...I'm only a little tired.

12 days old


2 weeks


Seth's First Baseball Game - Giants 4, Cardinals 2 (AT&T Park 4/19/07 - 3 weeks old!)


Bath time - 4 weeks old

Seth's 2nd Baseball Game - Giants 5, Dodgers 4 (Dodger Stadium 4/26/07 - One month old!)

Seth's first trip to the beach - Santa Monica, 4/27. We were in LA looking at USC, so his first beach was in SoCal--I know, it's a shame. We have since taken him to gloriously overcast Santa Cruz--he definitely preferred that.

Seth's 3rd Baseball Game - Giants 3, Mets 5 (AT&T Park 5/9/07 - 7 weeks old)
Lindsay says that Seth needs a break from games for a while. I think he enjoys them.

Seth's Blessing Day (5/13/07) - he didn't like the sun in his eyes.




9 weeks

The curls and smiles begin to appear - 9.5 weeks


Playing with Grandpa Rutman - 9.5 weeks

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy and on your admission to Cal Davis. We are so glad you will be close by while attending medical school.

Nina said...

Aaron and Lindsay... SETH IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! I'm tempted to say he's cuter than our little dude but then what kind of mother would I be?? I'm adding you to our blog (tylerandnina.blogspot.com). SOO CUTE!!!

Karen said...

Lindsay and Aaron, your little baby is so cute! He's almost as cute as my newest grandson. You all look very happy. I am hoping to get up to the bay area soon so that I can meet him.

I'm at Jenn and Kris's right now for a few days helping out and enjoying little Sam.

Love to you all. Auntie Karen