6.20.2007

Seth's first A's game

I promise I'm not trying to confuse the boy. He is first and foremost a Giants fan. That being said, I'm a firm believer in reserving the right to root for two teams if they are in different leagues. (The Giants are in the National League, the A's are in the American League). Having lived in the East Bay for a while now, I've grown a soft spot for the A's great pitching and exciting style of play. So I root for both (except when the A's play the Giants, in which case I root for SF all the way). However, I vow to never root for the Padres in San Diego (they are in the same league and division as the Giants). Anyway, I don't think Seth was too confused because he was rarely conscious as the A's beat the Reds, 5-3.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ok really, the boy is tooooo cute. I love how you just tote that kid everywhere.

AriRocksPortland said...

nice shades