6.23.2007

Oakland cleans up its act?

So, I'm getting off the freeway a couple days ago and saw some graffiti. Someone had spraypainted "F Word" on a building, instead of the actual F word. I thought to myself, how considerate. Maybe that gangster just read Catcher in the Rye. Maybe Oakland's an okay place after all. Then we fell asleep to the sound of gunshots in the distance that night. Good old Oakland.

3 comments:

Marcus said...

I miss you guys. The Poles are getting rowdy. So far no f words.

Lia said...

Oh my goodness--don't tell me it's the one, the only..."Supa' Bad"?! You still sportin' that tee? I hope so, because it's sick. It's me, Lia, from the Berkeley ward. You may remember me, I drove you home from a "function" once--maiden name is Fukutomi. Your little boy is adorable and our children are lulled to sleep by the sounds of gunshots as well! We have so much in common... Anyhoo, good to see you on here!

Lia said...

PS Here's our blog:
http://www.liasonceuponatime.blogspot.com/