2.18.2011

Two

I can't believe it, but Ada is 2 years old.  Our little Valentine was born on Feb. 14, 2009. Seems like yesterday.  Although she's a teeny tiny (still less than 3rd percentile in weight), she is growing a lot lately in skills. She talks a ton and loves to dance. Her favorite color is pink.


Here she is with her best friend/2nd cousin Lucy, enjoying her new doll bed:

Lindsay made a chocolate raspberry cake (from scratch of course).  Ada blew out the candles by herself, although Seth would like to take a little credit, as he was using all the power in his lungs to blow out the flames from 5 feet away.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

such a cutie! Happy birthday!

Jeannine said...

I bet she really loved those "abbies" Looks yummy...the cake and the kids!

Prince said...

I'm sorry I'm a week late, but I wanted to send some love to my favorite Valentine!! You've still got it girl :)

Matt said...

Yum, that cake looks amazing!