I just KNEW that your daughter and i would share a birthday! I am so excited for you guys. Lindsay, you rock. I will be looking forward to working out with you at the Y in the near future. Congratulations!!! Ada is beautiful--I love 3 letter names!
Thanks for sharing Ada's first day with me. I loved meeting her and learning some things about punctuality ;) She really is the best Valentine.
Sorry I took all the napkins with me and left you guys with messy tacos and burritos. It was accidental, I swear.
Lindsay, so good to see your mom. You're three generations of beautiful women. Love you and the whole Rut gang. Especially Ada Liz Valentina Sybil Rutman.
no way! on the due date! good job, ada! :) we're so happy for you guys...and I'm so happy I'll get to meet her in a few weeks! if we were there, we'd bring you dinner, promise. :) love, nate, jane, cate and anna!
14 comments:
I just KNEW that your daughter and i would share a birthday! I am so excited for you guys. Lindsay, you rock. I will be looking forward to working out with you at the Y in the near future. Congratulations!!! Ada is beautiful--I love 3 letter names!
Isa
What a wonderful Valentine present from Heavenly Father! Congrats! She is beautiful, Lindsay looks beautiful also!
oh! that's so wonderful - congratulations you guys!!!
What a wonderful day! We are very, very happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear how you are doing. Hope all went well.
Thanks for sharing Ada's first day with me. I loved meeting her and learning some things about punctuality ;) She really is the best Valentine.
Sorry I took all the napkins with me and left you guys with messy tacos and burritos. It was accidental, I swear.
Lindsay, so good to see your mom. You're three generations of beautiful women. Love you and the whole Rut gang. Especially Ada Liz Valentina Sybil Rutman.
congrats! we love you
so glad you were there to help us out Jane.
All because two people fell in love...
I don't think you'll ever be able to top this Valentine's Day present, a beautiful baby girl!
Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you.
Perfect--congratulations to all of you!
no way! on the due date! good job, ada! :) we're so happy for you guys...and I'm so happy I'll get to meet her in a few weeks! if we were there, we'd bring you dinner, promise. :) love, nate, jane, cate and anna!
what a sweet picture! congratulations guys. can't wait to meet her.
Congrats you guys!
This picture is so sweet. I love it! She is beautiful! We are thinking of you guys... congrats!
Post a Comment