she is so cute! looks like seth already!
also, what long fingers! my mom said when i was born i had long fingers and "that's how i knew you were going to be tall."
She does look A LOT like Seth. As for height, there's not much of a chance for that. Maybe she'll play the piano.
Wow she looks sooo much like Seth!!!What a sweetheart!! I love her so much already!!Love mom
she IS a cute little squishy. I can't wait to meet her!
Wow, so beautiful!!! What a doll. I agree, she looks soooo much like Seth.
Oh she's absolutely perfect! And I adore her name. congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet her :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
she is so cute! looks like seth already!
also, what long fingers! my mom said when i was born i had long fingers and "that's how i knew you were going to be tall."
She does look A LOT like Seth.
As for height, there's not much of a chance for that. Maybe she'll play the piano.
Wow she looks sooo much like Seth!!!What a sweetheart!! I love her so much already!!Love mom
she IS a cute little squishy. I can't wait to meet her!
Wow, so beautiful!!! What a doll. I agree, she looks soooo much like Seth.
Oh she's absolutely perfect! And I adore her name. congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet her :)
Post a Comment