Aaron's brother Jared has a bunch of farm animals and Seth had the time of his life getting to know them. He'd get handfuls of feed and throw it on the chickens and then squeal and laugh.
He knows the ASL sign for "bird" and kept asking for those chickens several times a day after he met them. His aunt Vania offered to let him take home one the the little chicks. As much as I love the thought of Seth and I walking a chicken on a leash in La Jolla, I don't think our student housing complex is open to the idea. Jared's goat, Hank, (pictured above) has some handicaps and has to have his leg wrapped for stability. Seth thought that red cast was a bat and kept trying to grab it to play a round of baseball, but found it too difficult to swing a bat that had a goat attached to it.
**Update: That little goat passed away Wednesday morning. It came as a shock to the family. Our condolences to Jared, the sweetest Dad a goat could hope for. We're so sorry you lost your pal-- the cuddliest lap goat ever.
2 comments:
I love Seth! Looks and sounds like you are having fun with all these events and activities. I sure miss you guys. Would have loved to have seen Seth trying to bat with the goat. He's so creative!
Every kid should get to live on a farm. I also love the picture with Seth wearing glasses - very cute.
Post a Comment