*note: I take no responsibility for the language of actors in this clip.
For the last few weeks Lindsay has been working on her first major sewing project. Up until this point, she hadn't sewed anything but a couple square pillows . With Halloween approaching, she decided that no child of hers was going to go costume-less, even if her husband is a Halloween party-pooper. If you know Lindsay, you know she's never done anything half-way in her life, so she went all out. The result is a miniature Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (i.e., the incarnation of Gozer the Destroyer). The costume was the hit of the Ward Halloween Party. Everyone was saying "where did you buy that costume?" When I said, "Lindsay made it," everyone was very impressed and assumed she had been sewing her whole life. Ha! She is amazing...even Peter Vankman would be proud. As Egon says, the sight of this monster "terrifies me beyond the capacity for rational thought."
I hope this video puts you in the Halloween mood.
7 comments:
Lindsay, that costume is ADORABLE!!!! You really are talented. My one attempt to use the sewing machine my mom gave me ended up with a pillow that was stitched down the middle, therefore resulting in NO pillow. You should teach a class! And get paid for that!
Love it!!!
Brian and I couldn't get over just how cute this costume is. And the little boy is cute too!
WOW! My sewing machine has only been used to make quilts (straight seam...straight seam....) Very impressive, Lindsay!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you did such an awesome job!!!!(on the costume and producing such a cute boy!)
-Jared
I LOVE the costume, and the pictures are perfect. Seth is such a cutie. Very impressive on both counts. I also loved the video. Man, I miss the '80's
Linds, What can't you do. The Coustme is amazing!!! Oh and the boy he is just as great!
Post a Comment