8.22.2009

Recycled

A few months into my third year of med school, I finally found a couple spare moments to clean my corner of the room. In order to completely exorcise the demons of year one and two, I tossed three trees worth of notes and handmade notecards (recycled them actually). I suppose it would have been more satisfying to burn them, but the atmosphere doesn't need any more carbon, and I don't have a fireplace. Anyway, they're gone, whether I need them again or not. Good riddance first half of med school--you will not be missed.

1 comment:

Jansox said...

CONGRATS friend!! So good to purge all that stuff. I probably still have a bunch I could get rid of from my Masters. I don't know what it is that makes me think I need to keep it all! By the way LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE the new pic at the top of the blog is AMAZINGLY ADORABLE. LOVE. IT.