Ada is now intermittently eating solids:
And from time to time she gets lessons in good hygiene from her brother, who also learned this lesson early. I'm not sure what's more awesome--Seth deciding to shove an electric toothbrush into a toothless baby's mouth, or the fact that Ada's loving every second of it.
2 comments:
have I told you how much I love ada's curls?!?!
I know you guys are poor starving students, but spoons aren't THAT expensive. do I need to send some down?
love the toothbrushing...
sorry, that's kind of disgusting watching ada eat off my finger. we DO own spoons, i just thought i'd ease her in with a familiar object.
i'm glad somebody likes the toothbrushing. i almost died laughing when i found those two like that. before i grabbed the camera, seth was holding ada's head up by grasping her curls, which was even funnier to me.
Post a Comment