4.19.2009

Eggs and stuff

Holiday traditions for kids are so fun now that Seth "gets it" a little better. He loved dying eggs at grandma's house with his cousins and then hunting for them Easter morning in the backyard. Seth of course had to bring his Easter basket into the chicken coop to collect freshly laid eggs too, hence he's wearing his rubber boots for the morning's festivities. He does need some more instruction in egg handling however. He doesn't exactly have a gentle touch. Of all the photos here, I must say my favorite is the last one, because it shows off Seth's puff eyes. I think he looks great in puffy eyes.





2 comments:

Sarah said...

Though I totally love the puffy eye pic....I have to admit that my favorite is the little guy in the wife beater tank top....that is SO cute! Didn't know they came in that size. Sweet kids!

Lindsay said...

darius does look pretty awesome in his wife beater, especially with that expression to match.