Several months ago we got Seth a toddler bed, and moved him out of his pack-and-play cage. At first he was skeptical, then accepting. However, it didn't take long for him to realize that when he was taking a nap or being put to bed, as soon as the door was closed, he was basically free in his room. Since then, we have found him asleep in every possible position in every corner of his room. It's like camping to him. He thinks it's so cool. A while ago I got this video of him taking his nap in the corner behind the recliner. He thought he was so clever.
2 comments:
Too cute. I love your pics, they are so clear and the color is amazing. I am jealous. You guys look great. Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. Seth looks like he's doinga good job at the big bro thing. Anabelle is going to be a big sis in October and she's really excited about it, so hopefully she'll be following in Seth's footsteps. I guess he's not "baby Seth" anymore?!
Good thing he takes his pillow--added comfort.
Post a Comment