1.16.2013

Lincoln Park, West Seattle

It's hard to move from San Diego. I mean, I used to live down the road from this-- Aaron Rutman Photography: Portfolio &emdash; Windnsea
And I miss the Scripps Pier, which was my favorite place to escape.
Aaron Rutman Photography: Portfolio &emdash; Scripps pier rainbow sunset
But now I live down the road from this: Aaron Rutman Photography: Portfolio &emdash;
So it's a pretty great consolation. This park is right down the hill from our house. And it's where we go to escape now. Aaron Rutman Photography: Portfolio &emdash;
This is the Puget Sound, with Vashon island accross the way and the snow-capped Olympic Mountains on the peninsula in the distance. This place is all right. Aaron Rutman Photography: Portfolio &emdash;

3 comments:

Jeannine said...

Yes I think you made a great choice for the change. It is really beautiful! I can not wait to see it in person!

The Duttons said...

Love the pictures and the positive outlook on your new life. Keep them coming and we hope to reconnect in person soon!
-LJD

Pasi said...

Great pics my man