8.21.2012

Snoqualmie Falls

Last month we went to Snoqualmie Falls. It is featured in the opening credits of one our favorite shows, Twin Peaks, so we had to go check it out. And if you haven't seen Twin Peaks, there's no better poorly-acted quirky 90's murder mystery show. If you start, you will be HOOKED.

As usual, Lindsay and the kids waited around "patiently" while I waited for the shot I wanted. She's a good wife.

 Aaron Rutman Photography: Recent: Snoqualmie Falls
Nikon 12-24 @13mm, f/22, 1.3s

Aaron Rutman Photography: Recent: Snoqualmie Falls
Nikon 12-24 @13mm, f/22, 2s

5 comments:

RichRutman said...

Nice set of pics. I like 4 and 5 the best. I tend to like the cooler colors. Also timed ex-posers always attract me eye. There is something about the passage of time in a still photo that is cool to me.

Andrea said...

Beautiful! And Lindsay is a good wife!

Anna said...

Wow, Aaron... amazing. :) (and yeah, agreed...she is an awesome wife...we all agree!) miss you all!

Nations said...

We love Twin Peaks!!! So glad we FINALLY have something in common.

Lynne said...

Aron

We would like to use your shot of Snoquallmie FAlls in a calendar. Please contact me at
lynnem@smithwesternco.com
ASAP

thanks.

Lynne Murphy