12.28.2010

Is it my turn?

We tried to instill in Seth the true meaning of Christmas. However, that all went right out the window the second presents were in the picture. The following video illustrates my point. I assure you, there is no duplicated footage in this video. Each clip is unique. I know, hard to believe.

2 comments:

banananutmeg said...

That's awesome. My inlaws have a hilarious video from the early 80's of my sister in law (age 6 at the time) throwing a hysterically ugly tantrum when she is disappointed by her loot from Santa, that gets watched every year as part of their Christmas Eve festivities. She screams, "that is it?!" a minimum of 15 times. At least Seth is at an age where it's still cute.

Oh and I love that you guys are unwrapping newspapers. I always loved the framed newspapers at your parents' house.

kirsten said...

so. funny.

and i wanted to say that we loved kris & jenn's gift to us (aaron's print) and are excited to hang it!