Here's a video from back in March that I never posted. It starts out with Seth explaining that he's pretending to be his favorite player Pablo Sandoval, whose nickname is Kung Fu Panda. The rest of the video is a highlight reel of Seth's batting skills, all before his 3rd birthday. The kid can swing a bat.
7 comments:
um, yeah, that's pretty much amazing.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how casual he looks when he swings, and then how he hits it perfectly. It's funny to hear his little tiny person voice narrating such a perfect swing. Hilarious.
my little nephew's gonna be the next pablo! go, seth, go!!!
Looks like he's got some talent! Very cute :)
he'll be swinging with the lumber before you know it.
aaron you must be so thrilled that he's such a natural...what a darling! i especially loved how lindsay can't help but chuckle as seth line drives it right to your face :) after studying his technique i got two hits during my softball game for work which then lead to my promotion...thanks seth! the check's in the mail...
Post a Comment