

Seth and Sam had a blast last weekend at Sam's sea creature-themed birthday party. Both boys requested one kid at their birthday parties this year--their "best buddy". My cousin and I have become big fans of the 2-kid party. It's so easy to orchestrate, and games aren't total chaos when there are just two kids. Plus, you can make pretty sweet sea anemone party hats (a Sam request) when there are only two to make. They fished for prizes, donned swimming masks to dive for sea creatures under a flopping blue sheet, and raced through seaweed streamers past vicious killer whales (their Dads) to feed their inflatable dolphins. Topping that off with a candy topped ice cream sundae is 3-year-old heaven I say.
2 comments:
I wish I would have thought of that!
Although, I do not think my kids would have been able to choose just one buddy...Looks and sounded really fun!
I haven't seen any of this pictures yet. The looks are their faces are so perfect! This has been a good spring for two-boy parties. Next year let's shoot for two-girl parties too.
Post a Comment