9.09.2009

Rats vs. Ruts

Its probably just mice, but I couldn't resist the alliteration. It's my turn to blog and the only thing on my mind the last couple of days (and keeping me up at night--as if i'm not already sleep deprived), are rodents. One of them keeps peeking out from behind my fridge as I write this! I hate how incredibly jumpy they make me. I stepped on one of Seth's little stuffed animals this morning and about had a heart attack. Everything is setting me off now. What makes them SO disturbing?
As for Seth, he just saw the mouse in our kitchen, and keeps saying "I like the mouse! He scared you! I'm not scared. Where is he?" He gets the biggest kick out of watching me squirm and shriek. (It IS pretty ridiculous).I'm with Mitch Hedberg, why can't I get a koala infestation?

7 comments:

Ruth said...

on no!

The Onion said...

I like rice. Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2000 of something.

P.S. This is what the alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated.

The Onion said...

I went to the doctor and all he did was suck blood from my neck. Do not go see Doctor Acula.

Aaron said...

dogs are perpetually in the push up position.

Lindsay said...

thank you fellow mitch fans.

Anonymous said...

that is the creepiest picture, it makes the whole ordeal seem even nastier, as if it weren't gross enough

jane maynard said...

we love your facebook updates. you guys, we are so feeling for you! ugh! have you called mesa and complained? ICK!