Aaron just recently had a birthday. We celebrated by spending a wonderful afternoon/evening at Coronado beach and eating yummy sushi (thanks for the money mom and dad). We had so much fun that day. His parents asked him what he wanted for his birthday, and this totally melts me. He just wanted to make his wife happy. The story is this: He got me a fancy instant read thermometer for my birthday that I had been lusting after for a while (I'm such a foodie nerd). Seth destroyed it by throwing it into a sink of dishwater before I even got to use it. I was so disappointed, and we couldn't afford to get another one. So for Aaron's birthday, when his parents asked him what he wanted, he said he wanted that thermometer for me. It arrived a few days ago and works like a dream. I love it and I love the story behind it now when I use it. Happy birthday once again Aaron, and thanks for being such a sweetie.
9.13.2009
I like Aaron's Birthday
Aaron just recently had a birthday. We celebrated by spending a wonderful afternoon/evening at Coronado beach and eating yummy sushi (thanks for the money mom and dad). We had so much fun that day. His parents asked him what he wanted for his birthday, and this totally melts me. He just wanted to make his wife happy. The story is this: He got me a fancy instant read thermometer for my birthday that I had been lusting after for a while (I'm such a foodie nerd). Seth destroyed it by throwing it into a sink of dishwater before I even got to use it. I was so disappointed, and we couldn't afford to get another one. So for Aaron's birthday, when his parents asked him what he wanted, he said he wanted that thermometer for me. It arrived a few days ago and works like a dream. I love it and I love the story behind it now when I use it. Happy birthday once again Aaron, and thanks for being such a sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Aaron!
happy birthday! the picture is so telling.
Happy birthday Aaron. Linds you lucky girl!
Awww that's the Ruts I know and love so well! Please forgive me for being a horrible friend for not calling on your birthdays!!! I hope you had a wonderful time (sounds like you did) and ate something delish and something sweet! LOVE YOU BOTH AND THOSE LITTLE MUNCHKINS TOO!!
happy birthday aaron! and, wow! all your married guy friends are hating you right now...setting the bar way too high! :)
I'm so happy you got another thermometer, lindsay...yippeee!!!
Post a Comment