I took this video a few weeks ago:
Seth will literally play this game with you for hours if you can stand it. His first word was "ball", and his obsession with throwing, hitting, and kicking balls of all sizes has only escalated since. Every day we play this game, and he's getting better and better. Maybe all 15-month-olds can hit a ball with a bat, but I've not seen it too often, so it still kind of impresses me. He's even better at it now--he can make contact with a small ball tossed to him if you count down from three before you toss it (I presume this assists him with timing his swing). I wish I could get it on camera but he doesn't like it when I pitch and film at the same time (maybe he takes it as an insult to his talents).
1 comment:
I still can't believe I haven't met this kid! He's so adorable! I can't wait to meet him in September!
Post a Comment