I don't mean to brag or make anyone jealous, but I just had to share with you this week's weather forecast for San Diego. The high cost of living here doesn't seem so bad with this in mind.
Nice. Very nice. I refer to both your recent weather and your choice of operating systems. I can spot a Dashboard widget a kilometer away. How long have you been with Macintosh? I myself am a recent convert. Guess you are from the Bay Area ... makes sense. Well ... enjoy. We Oklahomans are in the 100s all week.
Good on ya. I figured it out after seeing the same logo in the offices of nearly all my PhD professors. One, in fact, is from southern Mississippi. Last semester, he said, "Where I come from, I always thought they said, 'Once you go black, you never go back.' Turns out they were saying, 'Once you go Mac ... ' The whole time I was thinking ... gosh ... that's blatant." I love Dr. French. You would, too.
5 comments:
Nice. Very nice.
I refer to both your recent weather and your choice of operating systems. I can spot a Dashboard widget a kilometer away.
How long have you been with Macintosh? I myself am a recent convert. Guess you are from the Bay Area ... makes sense.
Well ... enjoy. We Oklahomans are in the 100s all week.
i've been a mac user for about 2 years. i'll never go back.
Good on ya.
I figured it out after seeing the same logo in the offices of nearly all my PhD professors. One, in fact, is from southern Mississippi. Last semester, he said, "Where I come from, I always thought they said, 'Once you go black, you never go back.' Turns out they were saying, 'Once you go Mac ... ' The whole time I was thinking ... gosh ... that's blatant."
I love Dr. French. You would, too.
haha
Oh yes, you are living my dream!
Post a Comment