Seth has been to the beach may times, but this week, for the first time, we let him play at the beach (instead of just holding him while we take a walk). As a consequence, he had his first taste of sand. Surprisingly, he didn't think it was that good. (A bit grainy). I wish i had a picture of him with sand all over his mouth, and the look on his face as he tried to chew it. It was cool to see how fascinated he was by this new tactile experience. He kept grabbing handfuls and letting it fall through his fingers. I could just see the dendrites in his little brain developing. It was fun.
1 comment:
He just keeps getting cuter. Have you signed him with a modeling agency yet? I could be his agent.
Love,
Dad
PS -- Mom agrees that the boy is "delicious", a cannibal concept she continues to use, but which is descriptive of her feelings about the boy.
Post a Comment