7.23.2007

I am a man Lindsay, a MAN.

This weekend Lindsay, Seth and I went to Ashland, Oregon to spend time with family and meet our new little nephew John Judson. We had a great time. It's always fun to visit Lindsay's brothers--her older brother Doug owns a freakin' mountain on which he has created his own little motocross wonderland. Now you must understand that I am nothing more than a very inexperienced beginner on a dirt bike. But I have to prove to my wife that I am a man, so I always give it my best shot. I spent all morning honing my skills, and as soon as she got out the camera I totally ate it and jacked myself. Four days later, I still can't move my right arm. Good thing for the helmet and armour, or else my face would be flat and my arm broken. Can't wait to get back up there and do it again.

2 comments:

Nina said...

That was hilarious.

Nancy said...

Um, okay, OW.

I meant to tell you we were going to the garlic festival but I figured being a local, you weren't going to go. Plus the traffic was disgusting starting from the 101 like just outside san jose, too.

I REALLY want to see your supercute kid before you leave for San Diego. Unless it's too late.