4.05.2014

7!

With Seth, Ada, and Jay's birthdays all falling within a month and a half, I guess it's kind of birthday season for us. I know it's strange, but Seth is in fact 7 years old. I can't believe it. Everyone says they grow up too fast. The reason everyone says it, is because it's true. I wish he'd slow down because he is a super fun, endearing, lovable, kind child and the prospect of him being a teenager frightens me.
We celebrated his birthday as a family on the night of his birthday with his favorite dinner (Trader Joe's orange chicken from the frozen section), and presents.
The excitement.
Despite the expression, he was really stoked to get this map puzzle from his grandma and grandpa Rutman. He loves maps and learning about countries and geography.
His favorite was my gift. I might have splurged a bit but he has been asking for a real Giants jersey for a really long time.
He specifically asked for a Hunter Pence jersey, one of his favorite players.



We had his friends over for a little party the following week. They played some games including this donut on a string game which turned out to be really hard but fun to watch.
Silly Ada had to grab her goggles for some reason.
Lindsay made a delicious chocolate chocolate cake.
A little spittle with your cake is no big deal I've decided.
More presents.
7 fabulous years with Seth in the books.

1 comment:

Nations said...

Seth looks so old! I know my kid is the same age, but...he just looks old and big. I am very, very glad to see that his natural part is still present, he always looks so presentable!