4.15.2013

Vacation was fun. Too bad it's over.

At the beginning of March, Lindsay and I took our first extended vacation without the kids. It was an epic trip. I blogged about it on my website (which I prefer to use for photos), so I neglected to blog about it here (until now). The blog on my website is kind of a travel log and journal of our trip, so it may be a bit detailed for the casual Rutman fan. If you are interested in the details, you can go there:

aaronrutmanphotography.com/blog

and read the entries in reverse order for the complete chronicle/pictorial journey. In any case, we had a great time, despite missing the kids for two weeks. We visited my parents in Southern France, and went to some new places we'd never been:



I got to take Lindsay to a few places I hadn't been in 12 years:



The weather wasn't always quite what we would have liked, but we still had fun. We visited the very spot of our engagement 8 years before.
I hope we get to do another trip like that before too long.

No comments: