5.03.2013

Seth is 6

In case you missed it, Seth turned 6.



This present came all the way from Carcassonnes, France from Grandma and Grandpa Rutman. It was also lost with our baggage a few days traveling the world, before it was recovered and shipped back to Seattle.


He loves it.


We had a little family party with him since his birthday was on a schoolnight.



Presents are fun.


Chocolate cake from Bakery Nouveau.


He had his birthday party the weekend after at beautiful Lincoln park with all his little friends.




The party was baseball themed as per his request. Baseball cake.






Deep breath.





Great setting for a party.
Dirty faces.




The crew.


Ada and her buddy Grace.




2 comments:

Anna said...

Love this post...you guys are a busy family--raising amazing kids!! :) LOVE THIS!!! Nothing like family birthdays and friend birthdays. BOTH special! Miss you guys...

Lisa D. said...

Linds~
I was about to give you a hard time about the bakery cake until I saw his birthday party cake. Oh how I miss you cakes and food in general! Love the trow back push pops!
LJD