So I NEED!!! to know. How did he feel when he couldn't wear a Giants uniform. Man that brings me back. I can still remember dropping you and Tyler off for baseball practice your first year. I would come back early so I could watch you practice.
Love it! The Padres playing the Padres! And everyone is a winner. Seriously, this is so awesome. I feel your excitement.
SO CUTE!!!!!!! i can only imagine how excited you are... now this is the life, huh?!! he's gonna be stellar!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So I NEED!!! to know. How did he feel when he couldn't wear a Giants uniform. Man that brings me back. I can still remember dropping you and Tyler off for baseball practice your first year. I would come back early so I could watch you practice.
Love it! The Padres playing the Padres! And everyone is a winner.
Seriously, this is so awesome. I feel your excitement.
SO CUTE!!!!!!! i can only imagine how excited you are... now this is the life, huh?!! he's gonna be stellar!
Post a Comment