9.28.2010

Heat Wave

Yesterday it got to 107 degrees in San Diego (despite a forecast high of 94 degrees). It was without a doubt the hottest day since we've been in San Diego. I'm pretty sure nothing even comes close. It might have gotten to 95 a couple years ago in August. I think the cool summer we had this year saved all it's heat for one day in early Fall. It's weird, because it's only 82 degrees today. Luckily we have the beach to cool us off.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I love this picture!!!! Please send the family over next time it it's hot and we'll hang out with the A/C running non-stop or swim.

Prince said...

yikes! that's the only day i've been happy not to be in San Diego. miss you little hotties ;)

RichRutman said...

Sorry Aaron, on a more serious side this photo evokes emotions. Well done.