


The shark piƱata was a little anti-climactic. Seth and Sam were very anxious for the candy to come out, and their toddler-strength hits weren't getting the job done quite quickly enough for them.
Seth desperately wanted a kudu cake. I'm not usually opposed to big kitchen projects, but I'm not much for decorating cakes. Plus anything I could have done would have been a destined cake wreck. Aaron miraculously found a kudu figurine online. Job done, and a happy boy.
Here he is loving his new dinosaur book from his buddy Pasi, and his stuffed animal kudu that he now sleeps with at night.

5 comments:
such exotic taste in animals. thanks seth for expanding my knowledge of the animal kingdom.
Sam loved being at Seth's party, it was a great time. And it's surprising to me that you have been able to find kudu toys online--I wouldn't have thought it would be so easy.
We miss you guys!
Jenn
in fact it was not easy. it took a great deal of ingenuity and internet search skill.
Yeah for Seth! Happy Birthday little fella!
Love that Rutman boy!
The cake topper reminds me of when Joe wanted a monster cake one year and so my mom just bought a giant plastic Godzilla and stuck him on top of a chocolate cake. They couldn't have been happier (Joe AND Godzilla). We still have them (Joe AND Godzilla) and the more plasticy one holds a wreath at Christmas time.
Post a Comment