Is it just me or is her hair strawberry blondish?? SOOOOOO cute, I hope I can meet her soon and give her a SQUEEZE! :) Love you all!
ya, it is pretty strawberry blond...so was seth's at this age, although not as long or curly. she will likely be a towhead within 6 months.
ahhH!!! curls!!!! love her!
Wow, a little female strawberry blonde Aaron for sure!! She even has the whole tongue thing goin' on!! So cute, luv grandma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is it just me or is her hair strawberry blondish?? SOOOOOO cute, I hope I can meet her soon and give her a SQUEEZE! :) Love you all!
ya, it is pretty strawberry blond...so was seth's at this age, although not as long or curly. she will likely be a towhead within 6 months.
ahhH!!! curls!!!! love her!
Wow, a little female strawberry blonde Aaron for sure!! She even has the whole tongue thing goin' on!! So cute, luv grandma
Post a Comment