Man, I miss you guys and your growing family!
miss you too buddy.
i'll second that. we should adopt marcus.
I wouldn't mind you adopting Marcus. I think he'd do well here in San Diego as part of the Rutman clan. What a beauty this little girl is.
You'd have to fight Lewis for him. He's Lewis's new best friend. Lewis thinks Marcus lives at the institute (there's some truth to that), so every time we stop by he looks for him. Usually, he's successful.
that's awesome. But Lewis was never Marcus' roommate like Seth was.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Man, I miss you guys and your growing family!
miss you too buddy.
i'll second that. we should adopt marcus.
I wouldn't mind you adopting Marcus. I think he'd do well here in San Diego as part of the Rutman clan. What a beauty this little girl is.
You'd have to fight Lewis for him. He's Lewis's new best friend. Lewis thinks Marcus lives at the institute (there's some truth to that), so every time we stop by he looks for him. Usually, he's successful.
that's awesome. But Lewis was never Marcus' roommate like Seth was.
Post a Comment