Both forms of torture serve to help one regurgitate information. This 8 foot whiteboard faces our bed. It's amazing the things I can learn while lying in bed. It's like a peek into Aaron's brain that week. Whenever he has a test, the final step of his preparation is to write everything out in various colors on the board. That way he can see it all at once, instead of segmented on pages of notes. With his photographic memory, he often sits there during his test and recalls where on the board, and in what color the answer to the question is. His friends at school tease him a little bit about first of all decorating our bedroom with this, and secondly, driving his wife to sleep on the couch when he's up late whiteboarding. I can pretty much curl up anywhere and fall asleep, so it's no big deal. I'm just glad Aaron has a an effective way, at home, to study. When he's all done with school, I guess I could say--okay, now it's my turn to decorate our bedroom with something ridiculous that's just for me. Get ready for a seal pup/sea cow tank Aaron! I can't wait. (I guess it better be a huge bedroom).
3.16.2008
Whiteboarding not Waterboarding
Both forms of torture serve to help one regurgitate information. This 8 foot whiteboard faces our bed. It's amazing the things I can learn while lying in bed. It's like a peek into Aaron's brain that week. Whenever he has a test, the final step of his preparation is to write everything out in various colors on the board. That way he can see it all at once, instead of segmented on pages of notes. With his photographic memory, he often sits there during his test and recalls where on the board, and in what color the answer to the question is. His friends at school tease him a little bit about first of all decorating our bedroom with this, and secondly, driving his wife to sleep on the couch when he's up late whiteboarding. I can pretty much curl up anywhere and fall asleep, so it's no big deal. I'm just glad Aaron has a an effective way, at home, to study. When he's all done with school, I guess I could say--okay, now it's my turn to decorate our bedroom with something ridiculous that's just for me. Get ready for a seal pup/sea cow tank Aaron! I can't wait. (I guess it better be a huge bedroom).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment